Since 1989, l’Ecole Valrhona has been supporting training and inspiring pastry chefs and chocolatiers. A key part of this is through ‘Les Essentials’: a comprehensive collection of key basic recipes adapted to get the perfect texture from each couverture or praline.
In this one-day class Luke will focus on the use of Praline to achieve different flavours and textures in your range.
• Understand the key ingredient and discover different possibilities with its use
• Discover l’Ecole Valrhona’s Digital Essentials and how to get the most from it
• Explanation of the production and types of Praline
• Use of different styles and key techniques (eg cremeux, mousses, whipped, tempered)
• Produce a buffet to include bonbons, plated desserts and patisserie
The maximum number of participants per establishment is 2.
All places are on a first come, first served basis.
If you are booking an event more than 6 weeks in advance a non-refundable 30% deposit is payable on registration to
secure your place. The balance must be paid within 6 weeks of the course date. If you are booking an event less than
6 weeks from the event date then the full fee is payable on registration. Your participation at the event will only be
confirmed once we have received full payment.
If you cancel in writing at least 6 weeks before the event we will refund the price less the 30% deposit.
No refunds will be given for cancellations within the 6 weeks preceding the event.
Westway Estate, 18-20 Brunel Road
Park Royal, London, W3 7XR
(TheTasteLab is a 10 min walk from East Acton tube station - Central Line)