• Make different types of fillings for chocolate bonbons
• Master the principles and techniques of mixing to get the right textures
• Understand the role of the ingredients and their impact on the design and preservation of chocolate bonbons
• Practice the different tempering and coating techniques
• Improve chocolate tasting skills
• Discuss the cost of materials and learn about the relationship between quality and price
• Fillings for framed, moulded, coated, rolled chocolate and decoration. Whipped and classic textures
• Plain ganache and ganaches made with spices, alcohol, fruits, infusions, etc.
• Moulded and whipped praline and Gianduja chocolates, etc.
• Hand-mixing, whisking and vacuum grinding
• Decorating using a fork, transfers, appliqué methods, mixed decorations and blown decorations such as blown sugar
• Manual and mechanical tempering
• Mechanical coating
The maximum number of participants per establishment is 2.
All places are on a first come, first served basis.
If you are booking an event more than 6 weeks in advance a non-refundable 30% deposit is payable on registration to
secure your place. The balance must be paid within 6 weeks of the course date. If you are booking an event less than
6 weeks from the event date then the full fee is payable on registration. Your participation at the event will only be
confirmed once we have received full payment.
If you cancel in writing at least 6 weeks before the event we will refund the price less the 30% deposit.
No refunds will be given for cancellations within the 6 weeks preceding the event.
Westway Estate, 18-20 Brunel Road
Park Royal, London, W3 7XR
(TheTasteLab is a 10 min walk from East Acton tube station - Central Line)